• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

brit3721

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

I stumbled across this board because I am a Disney bride myself (getting married October 18th of this year) and in the process of moving and renovating my house I think I've lost my annual pass vouchers!

I am so horrified and embarrassed and after tons of searching for them I am starting to question whether or not they might have gotten thrown away in the shuffle.

Has anyone here ever lost their vouchers? Was there anything Disney could do for you as far as replacing them?

I emailed my planner but she is on vacation for a week and I don't think I can deal with the anxiety of waiting. If anyone has any information on this topic I would really appreciate it!

Thank you :)

Oh No!! I am so sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but I just wanted to send my support your way and I really hope you find them or can get them replaced!!

I'm pretty sure they can be replaced without a problem. Doesn't she have someone covering for her you can contact in the meantime?

Thanks so much to everyone who responded-- you were absolutely right, they were able to email me the receipt of my original vouchers so I can still activate the annual passes! What a relief!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter