Has the toothfairy made any visits to your hotel?

tripletots

DIS Veteran
Have any children recently lost a tooth at Disney and if so what did the toothfairy, (Tinkerbell) bring.

I need some ideas, because I think my DD will lose a tooth while we're there.
I want it to be special.:cutie:

Some pixie dust (glitter) lightly spread around the pillow area to look like tink was there, then maybe an inexpensive disney necklace or something? If she likes that?

My DD lost her tooth while we were there and the Tooth fairy left Disney Dollars. She got a $10.00 Disney Dollar.

We just left the usual amount of money--I think it was 2.00 or 3.00. My neice was just overjoyed and it was really a big deal. She was so surprised that the tooth fairy found her at Disney! She kept saying that Tinker Bell must have helped and it was all Disney Magic!!

My niece lost her tooth while we were at Disney. We left Disney Dollars and a note from Tinkerbell stating she helps out the tooth fairy with "lost teeth" in Disney! She was so excited to spend her special Tink Tooth money!

My 6 -year old DD lost a tooth just before going to Disney, and received a note from the Tooth Fairy that told her to have fun in Disney World, and to say hello to Tinker Bell for her. She just about keeled over from that!

But THEN..she lost another tooth while we were there! I bought Tinkerbell notepaper, and a purple glitter pen and left her a note from Tinkerbell with a little Tinkerbell pin for her Tinkerbell hat, and put it under her........yes......Tinkerbell pillow (can you tell we like tinkerbell? LOL!). It was a huge success!

Put 10.00 Disney Dollars under her pillow. She was so happy to get to spend her Disney money in Disney.

The disney money is a great idea along with some glitter sprinkled on it. You can get the dsiney dollars from any disney store and have it all ready when you get there. I know there are a few Disney Stores here in NJ. I will be buying some for my two sons to spend on there suprise trip in August.:yay: :yay:

I saw the cutest little pillow for the tooth fairy. It was shaped like a tooth. I saw these at the dollar tree stores.

Call me Disney crrazy..when my DS8 lost his tooth at disney he recieved 50d.
I know its excessive but we were in the place dreams come true...At least thats how I explained it to DH.

We've had to have the tooth fairy and Santa all in the same evening. What a treat that was for my dd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter