• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has the MK emptied out yet?

BelleNJ

Finally a Floridian!!!
Just wondering if anyone has been there in the past week. Have the crowds died down since the Southern states have gone back to school?
Thanks!

I posted yesterday, my sister called with a report and she said that the lines were not bad at all the longest wait was 35 mins for Buzz, also Splash Mountain was long but they did FP for that. They said it was crowded but no long waits for anything, but it wasn't EMH either.

Just got back from 10 days at the parks.
MK had 60 minute waits for Buzz and over 2.5 hours for spacemountain Thursday of last week. Fastpasses where also all reserved long before park close.

During extra magic hours for MK it was a blast and I managed buzz 3 times in a row with no line at 130am :P and only a 30 minute wait for space mountain around that time as well.

Extra magic hours are still nothing compared to what they were when they limited the amount of people in the park to 1500 from the resorts :)

Soarin was close to a 3 hour wait with all fast passes used. The only way we got onto the ride was hitting an extra magic hour early morning trip. Waking up at 6am to get to epcot by 7..to line up to be ready for 8am.

The heat was blistering 100 degrees a few days with a heat index making it feel like 115.

we are leaving in 8 hours and our friends left today at 7 am i spoke with them at AK at 3 pm and they said they hadn't waited more than 10 min for anything!!! I hope this will hold for next week!

doing the 8 hour dance!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

MKCP5 said:
we are leaving in 8 hours and our friends left today at 7 am i spoke with them at AK at 3 pm and they said they hadn't waited more than 10 min for anything!!! I hope this will hold for next week!

doing the 8 hour dance!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

AK was really quick on the 10th our last day. :)

We were at MK today and the crowd level was a lot smaller than I had expected. Like you said, since schools have opened in Florida, probably a big factor. Biggest problem we faced was weather, since there were no showers to cool things down a little, it almost makes it unbearable to be outdoors for long periods of time.

J & J
:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Thanks for the input. I know it will be getting better at MK in the upcoming weeks.

Disneyfreakjackie - I love seeing another person so passionate about Bon Jovi! I am also a diehard fan!!! Have a Nice Day....HA!

BelleNJ said:
Disneyfreakjackie - I love seeing another person so passionate about Bon Jovi! I am also a diehard fan!!! Have a Nice Day....HA!

:love: :cloud9: I LOVE HIM!!! :cloud9: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter