Has the board font changed?

S

SpottyDog

Has the font size changed? It's definitely smaller on my PC this mornin and I wondered if it's summat to do with the server change mentioned over the weekend.

It might be just me but I thought I'd ask given that Kaz's ignore list might be part of the same 'glitch'.

Looks the same to me...

If you're using Internet Explorer you may have accidently reduced the font size. Chose "View" and then "Text Size" from the menu and check it's still set to "Medium".

Paul

Thanks Paul- was just a stab in the dark.

I did notice it changed when I was usin me scroll button on the mouse to move down the page. It didn't move but did enlarge and decrease the text sizes. I thought I'd put it back and this was maybe something to do with the new server over the wekend.

Oh,hum! Off to the Techy board then.

Just to update- it turns out the trick is to hold down Control and 'C' together then scroll usin the mouse wheel and it turns the font size up and down.

Try it, it's brill !

My thanks are due to Jimminy Cricket TechyMaster Supreme.

Crikey - that's weird! :crazy:

I think I'll stick to waht I've got, thanks Dave ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter