Has online check-in changed in 2 years?

LLOC33

Mouseketeer
I have an online check-in on lat Monday night. I did online check-in two years ago. I was just wondering if it's the same. Last time I had to check in at 12am and then at 3am I could do palo and excursion reservations. Has that changed? I was hoping that they changed it so I could do all of it at midnight.

I think you can do it all at once. And now it's midnight Eastern, so if your location is accurate you don't have to stay up quite as late as the east coasters do.

I'm doing this tonight - well 5am in the morning in the UK!
Glad to hear you can do everything at once :)

I have an online check-in on lat Monday night. I did online check-in two years ago. I was just wondering if it's the same. Last time I had to check in at 12am and then at 3am I could do palo and excursion reservations. Has that changed? I was hoping that they changed it so I could do all of it at midnight.

Yes, both the online checkin and the excursion booking windows open at midnight, eastern time now. You must log in after midnight. If you are logged in prior to midnight, just hitting "refresh" won't do it. The DCL computer system still thinks it's whatever day/time it was when you logged in. You must be paid in full to book excursions/adult dining/nursery hours/spa.

I don't remember if it was the same 2 years ago, but the online checkin is like 4 pages long, and you must complete all information on the first 3 pages in order for the last page (the Port Arrival Time) to unlock. Now, you can just use the default answers, or gibberish, if you wish to get the PAT page faster. You can always go back and fix any errors you may have made :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter