Has Disney let Universal Catch Up In All Market Segments?

We can get $74 moderates, that's the lowest I have seen in more than 5 years. They "everyone" rate is $94.
Sure, rub it in you !@#$%^&* Florida resident :mad: ;).

BTW - implied/implicit - did I miss something, or was I not explicit enough ;) :crazy:.

You know what I impended to say! :)

btw, Disney Dining Experience allows me to include up to 6 guests, and it is valid at Crystal Palace.

Gonna take back those FL Resident comments???

Originally posted by DisneyKidds
Now Mr. (or is it Mrs.?) HMF. I like that you are an ardent Disney fan. However, you should try not to hurt your credibility with statements such as this. I'm sure you got a good discount last May. However, if you have an AP discount for this May you are the ONLY PERSON ON THE PLANET to have such a thing. AP discounts are currently not available. I know, I've been checking. There are dozens of people on the resort board checking multiple times per day.
First questions first, it is Mr. Second question... my apologies, the one tack mind was flowing with the AP ordeal and I just kept typing. I used the "come back" discount from the last time that I stayed on-site, they also accepted my Disney Club discount which added a little to the discount.

hehehehehe :tongue:.
Gonna take back those FL Resident comments???
Sure! I was actually wondering, but didn't want to presume :). Now if those FL resident AP's would only let you make reservations at the GF for May 31 for up to 6 guests................. ;). Oh well, hopefully regular AP discounts will be out soon.

Originally posted by DisneyKidds
Now if those FL resident AP's would only let you make reservations at the GF for May 31 for up to 6 guests................. ;). Oh well, hopefully regular AP discounts will be out soon.
Speaking of Florida residency, what does Disney require as proof of residency?

Speaking of Florida residency, what does Disney require as proof of residency?
Proof of Florida residency is required -- you must provide any one of the following: Florida driver's license, Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address), current utility statement with your name and Florida address along with a corresponding picture ID, Florida voter's registration card with corresponding picture ID, a college ID for a Florida college, or a Florida-based military ID.

So what if I had my Massachusetts issued drivers license and a utility bill from the house that I have on Orlando? That would work?

current utility statement with your name and Florida address along with a corresponding picture ID
So if I have the utility bill for the family (jointly owned) house in St. Pete put in my name............................hmmmmm, what kind of picture ID would they require? I suppose a NY State Drivers Liscence would not be prudent ID.

DK & HMF, if you own homes in Florida (even if they are vacation homes) you should be able to get the FL resident privileges. I believe they use the utility bill so as to exclude folks who own FL real estate only as investment (since their tenants are likely to be the name on the utility bill.) So, a drivers license from your primary residence (those gawdawfully freezing places the two of you live) paired with the utility bill (in your name) from your secondary (and better) Florida residence should suffice.

But, I'd give a call to check if I were you.

Now, don't kick yourselves too hard for paying too much all these years. :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter