Has Citywalk got free entry?

FPL

Mouseketeer
We are staying offsite and only really doing disney/seaworld etc and not universal at all this time - but I was wondering if anyone can go to Citywalk? thought it would be nice for an evening?

Also - do you have to pay to park at downtown disney??? I know its free at citywalk after 6pm.

Thanks a lot xx

for both citywalk and dtd, yes, anyone can go. dtd doesn't charge for parking at all

We are staying offsite and only really doing disney/seaworld etc and not universal at all this time - but I was wondering if anyone can go to Citywalk? thought it would be nice for an evening?

Also - do you have to pay to park at downtown disney??? I know its free at citywalk after 6pm.

Thanks a lot xx
Anyone is welcome at CityWalk but Universal...in their infinate wisdom...started charging a parking fee after 6pm which was previously free. The parking charge is $3.00 after 6pm unless you have an AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!