Has Anyone Won Anything From The Weather Channel

ELLE-TN

DIS Veteran
Just Curious If Anyone Has Won Anything From The Weather Channel Dream Vacation Giveaway Game? Not Me!

Me neither...but serves me right.

I didn't really read the rules, I just went in, spun the spinny thing, and hoped for the Castle. Cause in a Disney contest, you'd assume that would get you somewhere, right?

Well, wrong. Cause the other day at work, when I actually LANDED on the Castle, squealed in delight OUTLOUD (even though that type of tomfoolery is clearly forbidden in an office setting, nevermind SQUEALING about it), and then waited to find out what I won?

Yeah, it said I lost. Apparently you have to match the WEATHER to the spinny thing? Yeah, I didn't read that. So I deserved to lose, and I have learned my lesson.

On the other hand, I feel good about the fact that they're giving storm clouds a chance to be a good thing. ;)

Good luck everyone!

I haven't one either. Its very disappointing. I am not normally very good about remembering to play daily, but this time I have been and still NOTHING.

I wonder if anyone won. I've been playing for 2 weeks. I thought for sure I would win a Weather Channel hat for one of the prizes that showed up.

I haven't won anything either. I too wonder if anyone has won anything.

I can keep dreaming though...

I haven't won anything either.

Not to hijack the board or anything - but I did win a free enchanted call through the Disney Movie Rewards. Anyone else win there?

I have tried everyday too and haven't won anything.
Kim

Nope....In fact it seems that the weather icon that is supposed to be the winner is never even on the spinner--how can I even possibly win? If my kids didn't think it was fun to watch I probably wouldn't play anymore.

Haven't won either and have been playing since it started. I too never get the correct weather icon to show up on the wheel. :confused3 I did win an enchanted call also. Can you win again in the Disney Reward contest? Hope to hear about someone winning in the weather contest soon! :goodvibes

Nothing for me either, but I did win a contest that was posted on the mousesavers website in the fall, 2 tickets to broadway to see Tarzan. Sent dh and ds. Don't give up, everyone keep trying, you have to be in it to win it!!:cool1:

I've played a few times and matched the things and all I won was 100 entries into the contest., better than one entry right?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter