• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone used the vacuum storage bags in their baggage?

I love Space Bags and never go anywhere without them. They do three great things for me. They keep my clothes neat and wrinkle free, protect them from outside forces, and so far have saved me from a mess after security checks.

I use the Travel Space Bags (no vacuum needed). They are so easy to use. All you do is insert your nicely folded clothes in the bag, zip it up, and lay it on your bed with the zipper closest to you and gently lay on it to push all the air out.

On my last trip, when I picked up my luggage at baggage claim my suitcase was all wet and smelled like whisky. Someone must have packed a bottle that broke. Thankfully my clothes were all ok because they were in the bags otherwise I would have started my trip doing laundry. For some reason my husband always gets his bags checked by security (we have a collection of those papers that they leave in your luggage after they search it). Since we started using the bags his clothes are no longer a mess. It does not even appear that they have opened any of them. They are clear so you can see through them. I figured that even if they did open any it would be limited to the one they were concerned about and not all of them. So far so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter