• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

has anyone used STVS videography?

disneybride816

Earning My Ears
I am waiting to recieve a sample video. Randy chapman suggested them. Has anyone used them? How long does it take to get your video after the wedding? I am planning an at-home reception. Thanks

I used them. It is Stan and Bonnie that own the company. As for time frame, it really depends on what you set the expectations beforehand, and how organized you are and how much input you want .

I used STVS and they were awesome. if you look on their website mine is under kim and john shades of green. I was able to arrange with him to get the videos before i left, but that was due to DH's dad was extreamly sickly and known it would be shortly that he would go to heaven. I cant explain how much that video helped having a few weeks after the wedding when we were remembering him. Stan and Randy work so good together, you can see when they are working w/ eachother they each are out of one anothers way and each know how to not get one another in the shot :).

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. We used Stan & Bonnie. They were fantastic! I was highly impressed with their sample video and even more touched by our wedding video.

It took about 8- 10 weeks to recieve. We too, held a post-wedding celebration about 2 weeks after our wedding. Therefore, we didn't have the video available at that time.

You can opt to have the video rushed for an additional fee.

His website includes alot of sample full length videos, too. http://www.stvsweddings.com/

Good Luck!

meme

We are having the basic Intimate package. For 3 hours of video + 1 edited DVD, it is $650. We are adding 1 hour for our Dessert Party later that night. For this, we are paying a $50 "hold fee" plus $175 for the hour of additional footage. We are also paying $125 for the raw footage on DVD.

I have the price list on the other computer if anyone wants other other rates.

I'm really interested in the price schedule. They seem much less expensive than Disney, and people seem very happy with their work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter