Has anyone used Port Canaveral transportation ?

mindy20

Mouseketeer
Just booked Port Canaveral Transportation, I was trying to use Happy Limo and after being quoted by 2 different people the rate when I called to book it the lady argued with me that it was not the right rate. Now I'm worried about Port Canaveral because I booked without checking reviews.

Wanted to report back, the Company name is Interplex Transport. They were absolutely AMAZING, picked us up at WDW in a clean new Mercedes Sprinter van. Our driver was perfect and very friendly. Free car sears and boosters that were properly installed for us. Plus they were cheaper than the other companies I priced. I just wanted to let everyone know I highly recommend this company for transportation in Orlando. We went from WDW to Cruise back to WDW.

Thanks so much for the recommendation. I am going to call them today to get a price quote.

I called Happy Limo twice and while I got the same price both times, the lady insisted that the terminal does not open until 11:00. I told her Disney added new port arrival times and I have a 10:30 arrival time. She kept insisting we could not get in before 11:00. I am not sure if she is right or not but they wanted to pick us up at 11:30 from POFQ - there are 10 of us so we would be renting 1 van. I said I wanted to be there by 11:00. She said the only other time they could pick us up was 8:00am. I'm guessing they just do not have any vans available for the time we want.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter