Has anyone used Memories by Sarah?

emh1129

<font color=green>I admit, though, that I had Disn
I'm wondering if any of you have used Memories by Sarah for gift baskets?
Would love recomendations :)
Thanks!

I am using her for our December trip. She has been wonderful to work with, here is a link to her website.... http://www.memoriesbysarah.com/baskets.html

She is making a princess/ stitch basket for DD. She put the following in it:

Princess name Badge
Aurora (plush)
Stitch (very small plush hooked on the lolipop)
Lollipop
Candy
Autograph Book
Stitch Magic Towel

aww.. that sounds like a cute basket! Thanks for the info :)

Hello,
I used her when we traveled to Disney in October.
She's GREAT!

Just tell her what you want, she''ll go out and shop, then will send you a picture of the stuff before you purchase it.

You can choose whether you want it or not, if you want to add some more stuff, etc...
Also, YOu tell her the budget you want to spend, then she'll keep you in those boundries.

My kids loved their basket, it was waiting at our hotel (the CR) when we got there that morning.

Good Luck
Kathryn

Abbracio said:
Hello,
I used her when we traveled to Disney in October.
She's GREAT!

Just tell her what you want, she''ll go out and shop, then will send you a picture of the stuff before you purchase it.

You can choose whether you want it or not, if you want to add some more stuff, etc...
Also, YOu tell her the budget you want to spend, then she'll keep you in those boundries.

My kids loved their basket, it was waiting at our hotel (the CR) when we got there that morning.

Good Luck
Kathryn

I e-mailed her and she seems great~ she got back to me very quickly :thumbsup2

I've been working with her this week and she's been great!!!! I told her what I wanted and some ideas and she sent me an email with a picture. I told her what I liked and she made changes. We arrive on Dec 3 so I'll post another thread when we get back.

Great :) My mom wanted to give a gift basket while we're down there visiting and it seemed like such a pain to bring it on the plane and everything.. this sounds like a great alternative.
Thanks!

We wanted some things to use as Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers prior to our Jan trip. Sarah has been great to work with. I've been very impressed by how she's gone the extra mile to get the things we wanted.

she was great - created a custom basket for dd & ds - she even delivered something for Tink to give to dd (lost her first tooth). Sarah was wonderful to work with and the price was very good!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

I would like to mention something I observed. On her web site, she was offering a Table Top Fiber Optic Christmas Tree for $20. After I inquired, she said that was a typo - she actually charged $30 + a $10 delivery charge without an option to just pick it up. As it turned out, these were trees that were available at just about any store on WDW property for $20.

We paid regular Disney prices for everything plus Sarah's service fee. For what we wanted, we felt that the service fee Sarah charged was very reasonable. In fact, it seemed so reasonable compared to the time she spent working with us that we gave Sarah a bonus.

Sarah had the girl's birthday bags ready and waiting when we checked in. AKL actually had them in the room for us when we arrived.

She was great to work with and very reasonable. :thumbsup2

I just used Memories by Sarah for my sister and her family. They said it was beautiful. I am glad I used her!

I'm wondering if any of you have used Memories by Sarah for gift baskets?
Would love recomendations :)
Thanks!
Yes I just used her and she was great. I sent a basket to my sister and her family that were staying at th yacht club and they called to say it was soooo beautiful. I believe she went above what I expected she would do to make it nice. I plan on using her again.

I have been talking to her for our upcoming trip in Feb. We are just going to seaworld this time because my daughter has a gymnastics competition in daytona. She has been wonderful and she is going to trade out the mickey if she can for a dolphin. What a great gift for the kids or family/friends!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter