• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone used Mears to get to Belz Mall?

MaryannF

<font color=purple>Very interesting...<br><font co
To anyone who has used Mears shuttle to get to the Belz Mall: How does it work? Do you have to make arrangements ahead of time? Do they pick you up at your resort? How and what arrangements are made for getting back from Belz to your resort? What is the cost? Is it worth it? Any problems? Any other comments? Thanks in advance.

Just to get from CBR to Premier Outlet Mall and back I was quoted $40.00 US! Bunnyfoo who just came back, paid $15.00 each way!

The Belz is further away, so either take a bus or rent a car. Our dollar is getting better but not that good!LOL;)

Hope this helps.

Scratch
:smooth:

Unless you plan to make a day of it going through the whole mall, I wouldn't spend too much getting there for the Disney Outlets. We were there last month and walked out with nothing from both Disney outlets at Belz. It was very disappointing. We've found it to be hit or miss - either we find alot of stuff or nothing. They mostly had leftover 100 years of magic stuff and it wasn't marked down much. Same at the Premium Ouelet. Now last year we got great deals - $48 or $58 sweatshirts for under $20. We had a rental car so transportation wasn't an issue.

I looked into this on our first trip 2.5 years ago. It was cheaper (not by much) to take a taxi than Mears to Belz.
What I do is just use my half hour town car stop at a Disney outlet near WDW. I only went to Belz once (January 2002) and wasn't that impressed with their prices anyway. (Although at any outlet it is just it and miss, and depends on what you are shopping for.)
I like the two outlets near WDW best, with the premium outlet mall store best by far.
You pay a little more for a town car than Mears for RT MCO/WDW transportation. But with that half hour outlet stop, it more than pays for itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter