Has Anyone Used Keepsake Floral For Bouquet Preservation?

LisaLovesDisney

Disney Bride~December 3, 2003
Hi All,
We are getting down to the wire and I am catching up on last minute details and I was thinking about having my bouquet preserved in a shadow box and I just wanted to touch base with everyone and see if anyone has used this service.

YES! Although I'll have to admit that I used them purely on impulse. Prior to my wedding I had thought that floral preservation would be too frivolous and frankly too expensive. But once I acutally had my Disney floral bouquet in my hands, well it was simply too beautiful to end up in the trash in a matter of days. My bouquet was really the one material item I was most attached to. My gown and tiara were pretty, but I have no burning desire to keep them forever.

Yes, floral preservation is expensive, but I am so thrilled with the work Keepsake did for me.

may i ask how much is it for this floral preservation?

I am thinking about having my bouquet preserved and I have done alittle bit of research and the price seems to vary depending on what you want. Anywhere from $100-$1000
Try checking out their website. They have alot of great pictures of the types of products they offer:

www.keepsakefloral.com

Disney highly recommends them and they will pick up your bouquet after your Disney wedding for $65.00 fee.

this website has definitly helped give me a better idea of what to do with my bouquet. i really wouldn't want to see a beautiful $250 bouquet end up in the trash. thanks ever so much for the wonderful website!!

I also did my floral preservation on impulse - the day after the wedding I just couldn't throw the bouquet away. I did the 12x12 shadow box with my flowers arranged as a filled-in heart. They look absolutely perfect! I don't remember exactly how much it cost, but I think it ran at least $350 (I tried not to look at the price so that I wouldn't change my mind!). My husband and I are both really glad that we went ahead and preserved my bouquet.

Marne
06-16-03

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter