Has anyone used hotels4u.com?

ManCityMickey

There's one striker money can't buy.
Het all!

just planning our next trip to the magic and found room only at the Exporers would suit our needs the best.
Been looking round t'internet to get prices and hotels4u are coming in at around £250 cheaper for our 5 night trip!! They are part of Thomas Cook, so maybe that helps them in prices?

Just wanted to see if any fellow Dis'ers have used them before as I value all the information that is shared on here.

Thanks all!

Hi MCMickey,

We've used Hotels4u many times for hotels from Disney to Egypt, and never had a problem. In fact, we used them for Explorers B&B in December - although explorers had a lot of building work and youth coach parties at the time and I wished we'd gone next door to Dream Castle! Anyhow that's not Hotels4u's fault and I would recommend them.

Something else, hotels4u are on Quidco, so if you go via their web site you'll get a few pounds back.

Hope that helps. Frank.

Hi Ruddles.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have just noticed that you can get 5% cash back with Quidco too!! That means we could save almost £300 against booking direct with the hotel!!

Looks like we are going to get it booked tomorrow!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter