Has Anyone Used Costco for Booking?

We booked our 9/8 cruise through Costco & they are giving us the Costco Card& $100 OBC. I am not sure if they so the OBC all the time, but we lucked out :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Interesting. First I've heard of OBC. When did you book? Are you sure that OBC is from them? Some sailings on the smaller vessels were offering OBC of $100 to everyone. What ship are you sailing 9/8?

Have you all seen this thread regarding the DCL survey focused on Costco?
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3161239

We booked our 9/8 cruise through Costco & they are giving us the Costco Card& $100 OBC. I am not sure if they so the OBC all the time, but we lucked out :)

Interesting. First I've heard of OBC. When did you book? Are you sure that OBC is from them? Some sailings on the smaller vessels were offering OBC of $100 to everyone. What ship are you sailing 9/8?

I'm guessing the PP booked a 4-night on the Dream. We booked a 7A GTY for the 9/1 sailing when DCL was running the DRM promotion and got a $100 OBC. Anyone who booked through a TA while that promotion was in effect was eligible for the OBC as well ($50 for 11C or 9D, and $100 for 7A).

We booked back in February....read the thread, interesting stuff. Costco does have a rep for tough negotiations..no more Apple products as an example. Fingers crossed they can work things out.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

No problem :). But remember, ... details. :lmao:

Regarding the Costco insurance, that is the normal deal with Costco. You can purchase their insurance basically up to the PIF date and get the PEC.
Many feel it's actually because WA requires travel insurance to cover PEC. That's why you can't but DCL insurance if you live in WA.
Costco is headquartered in WA.

Yes, details. Lol.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter