• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone used cheat sheets?

RoriRoo

Earning My Ears
I know there is a few questions and threads on easyWDW, but I can't seem to find any that have the answers for me.
Has anyone ever tried the cheat sheets from easyWDW?
I will be visiting WDW in October and was wondering if anyone has tried either the morning plans or the day plans?
Were they what you thought they would be? Did they take too long to 'complete'? Did they work well?
Any info on how it worked for you would be really helpful :)

(cheat sheets found here http://www.easywdw.com/cheat-sheets/disney-world-cheat-sheets-maps-touring-plans-and-wait-times/ )

I've used them to begin a basic touring plan, and then modified them to my own tastes and preferences….I found they worked really well, with the modifications. Josh has definitely done a lot of research and has tested these plans extensively, so there are some good tips and advice found within them.

We used Touringplans but after using easywdw we are firm believers Josh is usually right. We used the easywdw plan for our last Christmas vacation and they worked great.

I've used them to begin a basic touring plan, and then modified them to my own tastes and preferences….I found they worked really well, with the modifications. Josh has definitely done a lot of research and has tested these plans extensively, so there are some good tips and advice found within them.

We used Touringplans but after using easywdw we are firm believers Josh is usually right. We used the easywdw plan for our last Christmas vacation and they worked great.

Thank you both very much :) that's all I wanted to here :)

We love Josh's plans. The last time we followed his plan at MK (we switched up a few of the rides with ones that worked better for us) we had done 7 rides by 11 a.m. when we stopped for lunch.

His times were exact for us and that's with two kids, one still in diapers.

I haven't tried it yet but I used his FP+ suggestion times and tweaked the suggested ride order to ones that we wanted took it to TP and made a plan that way letting TP fill in the ride times that we didn't have noted on EasyWDW. We'll see. I would tweak the TP until it looked right and made sense and until I could "force" the suggested FP+ times into the plan. Most times TP wanted to change them but I would fus with it until it would accept my times.

We used the MK cheat sheets - and they worked brilliantly over our trip in May. One of the more amazing things was the arrival of people as we left each attraction.

He's right on the MK one. The Future World and Fantasyland is messier. If you move a LITTLE bit slowly - you can be in trouble. For example - we were fine until we hit Under the Sea - which was having some major down time. We skipped it, and moved to the next part of our plan. Then, after we'd finished the required steps for the day, we moved to fast passes - and scheduled fourth and fifth ones for later.

The cheat sheet for the Adventureland and Frontierland was particularly beautiful. We ended up having three rides on Thunder and two on Splash.

Good luck!

I know there is a few questions and threads on easyWDW, but I can't seem to find any that have the answers for me.
Has anyone ever tried the cheat sheets from easyWDW?
I will be visiting WDW in October and was wondering if anyone has tried either the morning plans or the day plans?
Were they what you thought they would be? Did they take too long to 'complete'? Did they work well?
Any info on how it worked for you would be really helpful :)

(cheat sheets found here http://www.easywdw.com/cheat-sheets/disney-world-cheat-sheets-maps-touring-plans-and-wait-times/ )

a lot of endorsements but if you look through the first four or five pages, you can see Josh' attempt at doing the two MK day touring plans. You should be able to find the other parks further back.

I have been looking at both touring plans and the cheat sheets and don't really care for touring plans as I can't find meeting the characters as options to add to the plans... My kids are young and have characters they really want to meet like Mulan... Which I know when we go to meet characters it is going to mess up the rest of the schedule and then it probably wont work as well... Super frustrated that I paid for it but I can't seem to make it work for my family...

I have been looking at both touring plans and the cheat sheets and don't really care for touring plans as I can't find meeting the characters as options to add to the plans... My kids are young and have characters they really want to meet like Mulan... Which I know when we go to meet characters it is going to mess up the rest of the schedule and then it probably wont work as well... Super frustrated that I paid for it but I can't seem to make it work for my family...

That is one of my frustrations with Touring Plans as well. I just made a couple of Touring Plans for Hollywood Studios yesterday and we plan on doing quite a few characters there, but none of them are options as attractions, not even Buzz and Woody. Why can't they track their wait times too and estimate them?

I have also found that Touring Plans seems to estimate longer waits than easywdw does, especially for the early morning. It is frustrating because, while I would love to trust the easywdw times, I know that I am going at a busier time so I am hesitant to plan any faster than what Touring Plans says.

I have also found that Touring Plans seems to estimate longer waits than easywdw does, especially for the early morning. It is frustrating because, while I would love to trust the easywdw times, I know that I am going at a busier time so I am hesitant to plan any faster than what Touring Plans says.

Really? It seems to be just the opposite for me on this trip. EWDW's times are almost double with TP says at some time. Of course TP also predicts the crowd level to be a 5 vs an 8 and 9 from EWDW and UT. I'm planning as if it's going to be a 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter