Has anyone used carrentalsavers?

kk8273

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used carrentalsavers.com? I just looked and the prices look really good. Are they too good to be true?

Thanks! Traveling in December and looking to rent a minivan.

I've used them a couple of times. If you don't want to book directly on their site, they list the discount codes they used to get their price at the bottom of the search page. You can plug those in directly, on the rental company's website. We haven't had any trouble, though we used it at LAX and again once in San Diego.

I've used them a couple of times. If you don't want to book directly on their site, they list the discount codes they used to get their price at the bottom of the search page. You can plug those in directly, on the rental company's website. We haven't had any trouble, though we used it at LAX and again once in San Diego.

Thank you so much! That is very helpful!

This is my go to site for car rentals. Pricing is always lower than Orbitz etc... I have used this site many times. I always bring in the confirmation e/mail with me when I pick up the car but I never had any issues. Also, keep checking your dates for price drops as prices are constantly changing- rebook and cancel your old reservation if the pricing is lower.

I've used them in the past, no problem. But lately I have been getting a lot better rates through AAA. So they are definitely a good source to check, but don't stop with them - check other avenues as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter