Has anyone tried to get VB for Christmas @ 7 mos?

DisDaydreamer

I have this DIS-ease
Anyone with this experience. We will likely reserve Christmas and a few days at BWV (our home) to cover us, but we'd really like to arrive and stay at VB on Christmas and stay for a week.

I don't know about Christmas reservations at VB, but we got Inn rooms (2 - garden view) for New Year's Eve at the last minute. I have to say spending New Years Eve at VB was great! Low key fun - a pool party with a dj and games at the pool with party hats. I would like to spend every NYE there!

I don't know about Christmas reservations at VB, but we got Inn rooms (2 - garden view) for New Year's Eve at the last minute. I have to say spending New Years Eve at VB was great! Low key fun - a pool party with a dj and games at the pool with party hats. I would like to spend every NYE there!

How was the weather?

We were also able to get Inn rooms (2 of them) on fairly short notice for the week between Christmas and New Year's. If that would work for you, at least you will have something and then can waitlist for larger units. And, you may have better luck at seven months anyway.

Weather was nice, but quite cool. While many people were sitting out by the pool, we found it a little too cold for beach and pool - fine to be out in regular clothes, but wouldn't want to be in a bathing suit and swimming. I think it's been unusually cold in FL these past couple of weeks.

We had no problem getting an inn room but were unable to get a 2 bedroom for our whole stay (only weekends available). Last year the weather was beautiful but a little too cool for me to go in the pool (high 70's). The kids didn't care and swam the whole trip. The day we left the temps dropped into the 60's. We enjoyed our trip so much that we will be returning next summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter