Has anyone tried Spoodles before?

stemikger

DIS Veteran
Has anyone eaten at Spoodles.

What was your opinion on this place.

I originally had Flying Fish booked because the women at dining told me it was only one TS credit. However, because of these boards, I found out it was two. I called Dining back and they confirmed it was two. I'm sure glad I didn't go and find out after dinner it was two TS credits.

Well anyway, I booked Spoodles as my second choice. Any info would be appreciated about this place.

Thanks.

My boyfriend and I have eaten there and it was good. It was about 2 years ago, so I haven't had the new menu. It wasn't outstanding, but definitely good.

Love Spoodles and have eaten there numerous times over the years. Last visits were in September & October and both times it was excellent.

My daughter is a very picky eater at 24 years old, vegetarian to boot, but she like the food at Spoodles.

We've eaten at Spoodles during every trip since they opened and can't wait to eat there next week!:goodvibes

We ate there on Feb 28. We had a great meal. We were a party of 4 on the dinning plan, we shared appitizers which included flat breads, and garlic shrimp both were great. 2 people had the snapper and both enjoyed it I had the pork chop which was tender and delish. Another had the shish cabob and could not finish it meat was so tender did not need a steak knife. Dessert was awesome, for 2 dessert credits you can order the sampler platter which was so good. After the meal my Mom asked why I had never taken her there befor and she is a picky eater. Enjoy.

I do like Spoodles food although some nights there is a chef that likes to scream all the orders and that can be annoying. So, try not to sit too close to the kitchen as you will not be able to hear any conversation at your table with the clinking of plates and this chef screaming out the orders.. He is not always there and when he is not, what a pleasure it is..

Food is very good....service is very good, I have always like Spoodles with the exception of that screaming chef....

We are looking forward to trying Spoodles this year. We stayed at BWI last year and tried all the restaurants there, but not Spoodles (we did use their pizza window). I'm glad you decided not ot do FF. The food was nice there, but really not worth the cost, IMO.

I look forward to your review of Spoodles (hint, hint).

we ate at spoodles last year. it was our favorite place!
we liked it so much, we are eating there twice
this coming sept. :thumbsup2

We have eaten there quite a few times

We always enjoyed what we had, and we aren't heavy drinkers, but they do have one of the best Sangria's I have ever had..........next is Columbia Resteraunt(s) there's one in Celebration!

You'll have fun, go enjoy yourself!

Thanks for the great reviews of this place. I can't wait to try it now.

After my August trip, I will be sure to write a review.

I'm going 10 days this August and I will be dining at Spoodles on my third night.

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter