Has anyone tried restaurantasaurus since they got rid of Mc D's food?

TWyn

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if anyone has tried restaurantasaurus lately. I heard they were getting rid of the Mc D's food and was hoping they'd replaced it with some tasty offerings. Any good entrees or desserts? The posted menus haven't been updated lately.

All I've heard was that the removed Donald's Breakfastosaurus which they did and they now have character breakfast at Tuskers (converted over from CS to TS.) I can't imagine they are going to get rid of McD's. But who knows, stranger things have happened. :confused3

Reports are that it continues to be a burger/nuggets fast food place. However, the burgers, nuggets and fries are no longer McDonalds but standard WDW counter service food.

Haven't been there so I can't say this from personal experience.

That's interesting. I guess we'll have to check it out in Sept. (the menu on allearsnet.com still lists McD's chicken nuggets, happy meals, fries, etc. but it's dated Jan. 08)

That's interesting. I guess we'll have to check it out in Sept. (the menu on allearsnet.com still lists McD's chicken nuggets, happy meals, fries, etc. but it's dated Jan. 08)

If anyone makes a visit there soon and finds out their current menu, I'd love to know.

We just got back from WDW. We didn't eat at Restaurantasaurus, but I went inside to make sure it isn't McD's anymore--and it isn't. They still have burgers,fries and chicken nuggets, but they aren't McD's. I think there were also hot dogs on the menu.

They also have a fixin's bar or at least they did in May when we ate there. They had all the regular items plus cooked mushrooms.

I know Petrifries still served McD's fries back in April. They looked yummy too!

We just got back from WDW. We didn't eat at Restaurantasaurus, but I went inside to make sure it isn't McD's anymore--and it isn't. They still have burgers,fries and chicken nuggets, but they aren't McD's. I think there were also hot dogs on the menu.

That sounds pretty good, especially since it's no longer McD's food. :) Thank you for passing this along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter