Has anyone tried Crocs sassari wedge style?

mine are on the truck "out for delivery"

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Actually I think they are more comfortable than other Crocs - I have Beach, Mary Jane and Scute and the Sassaris feel like you are walking on marshmallows (maybe the bigger heel?), and are so much dressier, but not too much so. I hope you love them as much as I love mine, at least they would be easy to resell on eBay if you don't like them. That was a good price for the pink/whites.

Great! I love the look and if the are comfy I'm stocking up! You have me wanting to go order the black on black and gold on brown right now for work! :goodvibes But, I will try to be patient and wait until my pink ones arrive, do a two day test and then go on a buying frenzy! :cool1:
I'll still have to waer my Disney Crocs to the park though, of course.

LanaJae, do your feet slide forward in the sassari's? or do the "circulation nubs" keep them from sliding? just curious! mine are still on the truck... :( lol not that I could get them or anything until I get home, though!

LanaJae, do your feet slide forward in the sassari's? or do the "circulation nubs" keep them from sliding? just curious! mine are still on the truck... :( lol not that I could get them or anything until I get home, though!

I think they do help, I haven't noticed it at all, plus the angle is good where the toes fit in, it sort of keeps that part of your foot where it's supposed to be.

I wore them all day today.

Hope they come tomorrow!

woo hoo! at my door! :banana: :banana: :banana:

now to leave work and go check them out! :yay:

ooh, perhaps I should add that it's my size 8 black/black's are here...the black/whites are due on friday!

darn darn darn...they are too big! :( :( :( I took some pics...I don't know where the card reader is, so I'll try to post them tomorrow...dangit! They're really funky shoes, but I really wanted to wear them tomorrow. :( so sad. I paid $8 shipping for these, and will have to pay to send them back, so it might be eBay for these puppies...I don't know.

Well, my last hope will be for the 7's that arrive on Friday. Cross your fingers...

darn darn darn...they are too big! :( :( :( I took some pics...I don't know where the card reader is, so I'll try to post them tomorrow...dangit! They're really funky shoes, but I really wanted to wear them tomorrow. :( so sad. I paid $8 shipping for these, and will have to pay to send them back, so it might be eBay for these puppies...I don't know.

Well, my last hope will be for the 7's that arrive on Friday. Cross your fingers...

That's rotten! I am sure you will get all your money back on eBay for black/black - were they too long or too wide? I hope the 7's fit! Sorry - I was hoping for a post as mental as mine was lol

That's rotten! I am sure you will get all your money back on eBay for black/black - were they too long or too wide? I hope the 7's fit! Sorry - I was hoping for a post as mental as mine was lol

LOL! am I a freak for obsessing about these dumb shoes?

Anyway, they are too long. You kind of expect crocs to be a bit wide, so that's ok. I wear a 7.5-8 shoe, so I kind of expected these to be a little big. I wonder if the 7's will be too small, though? I had Cleos in 7 and they were a tiny bit too short, but the 8's were too big and looked funny. Sooo...I'm sure you're not quite as mental as I am...:rotfl:

P.S. OP, so sorry for hijacking your thread. I hope you get some good insights to your sassari purchase! :thumbsup2

I found a USB cable so I can show example pics:

here's my foot lined up with the front of the shoe:
shoes005.jpg

lined up with the back of the shoe:
shoes004.jpg

top view:
shoes002.jpg

I admit, I'm a freak.

The gap when you have your heel to the back makes me think the 7's will be good. I'd post mine if I had feet that looked like yours!

There are no freaks when it comes to shoes and women - there are even Hallmark cards dedicated to the shoe dept. at Nordstrom's - don't get me started on Nordstrom's or we'll see who the real freak is around here (I don't buy, I visit).

Also sorry to the OP - hope you got a pair!

LOL! It's a rare occasion that my toes are actually painted...well I'm really trying not to be so lazy about it these days! I've become obsessed with crocs, the new ones anyway!

those black/blacks look pretty sharp though, huh? If the 7's are it, I might just have to get me another pair... :rolleyes:

LOL! It's a rare occasion that my toes are actually painted...well I'm really trying not to be so lazy about it these days! I've become obsessed with crocs, the new ones anyway!

those black/blacks look pretty sharp though, huh? If the 7's are it, I might just have to get me another pair... :rolleyes:

They are! If shoebuy had them, I'd be ordering them right this second. I would've rather had black/black than the black/white, but I'm still thrilled about getting those and I wouldn't never checked if you hadn't posted. They're arriving tomorrow. YIPPEE

:banana: mine come on friday...I should have had them sent to work so I'd get them earlier, but they already make fun of me that I order so many shoes...when a package comes for me here at the office, they say "shoes again??" :rotfl:

yahoo!!!:banana: :yay: :banana:

the 7's fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wearing them right now (I've been wearing my athens all morning! lol)

score...I'm going to have to get the black/blacks now...and maybe fuschia/white...:rolleyes: DH is gonna kill me...lol

I am proud to report that I've worn my sassari's every day to work! :thumbsup2

I really need those black/black, though...:rotfl: and I'm seriously considering the red/silver, even though no one wants them (they're the only color left at shoebuy!) lol

Hi Cryssi from you fellow Sassari addict... um, make that pusher. I think you need the red/silver too because if you love wearing black and white, then you must love gray too and silver is gray and everyone needs a hint of red.

I wore my black/whites to the clinic today and lots of people were looking at them, but no one said anything - don't know if that's a good or a bad thing!

I want black/black too - I wonder why shoebuy doesn't list them? Are they exclusive to Bloomingdales? (who charges $49.99 I think)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter