Has anyone stayed in the Marriot

BONITATIME

<font color=blue>I like to drink all year out of o
I was playing with ideas for next years holidays and came up ith the Marriott. It claims to have 2 bed villas from 119 euros in the winter. :wizard:
I was wondering if anyone had stayed there or been on a sales presentation. We almost went last year but time ran out.

My big worry would be we would buy someting but it is supposedly mega money so that would put me off.

Thanks in advance :grouphug:

Nikki - it's definitely somewhere I'm considering in the future. Here are a few reviews about the place which, apart from one, are very good. :)

Thanks, that is a great site, i have added it to my favourites list.

Hi Nikki

I read a recommendation from 'Hal' who thought this place was brill when he visited last year. We did sign up for the timeshare talk when we were there in Sep. We currently own in another timeshare system so are used to 'surviving' the heavy sales talks. But we've had to cancel and they're giving us a full refund and told us to contact them again if we were interested in the future The deal on the table when we were there was £199 for three nights accomodation including two one day passes or car hire or sea-crossing including a 90 minute presentation that both of us would have to attend. If I did go I would book directly on the marriot.com website (cheapest I've seen so far) and pass on the sales talk.

Thanks for the advice, what did you sign up for and how much was it?

We signed up at the booth 'thingy' at lake Disney. You'll have to sign up as a couple though and I think it's also subject to you earning a certain amount annually.

My husband & I have stayed there twice. It is a beautiful resort and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The villas are fabulous and very well equipped. The #34 Peps bus stops at the resort and Marriott also provides shuttle service to the train station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter