Has anyone stayed in cabin 9590 on the Dream?

poolesaredisneycrazy

Disney Crazy In Kentucky
Hello,

My family will be traveling on our first Disney Cruise on the Disney Dream in October 2013. We will be staying in cabin 9590.
We would like to hear any reviews from anyone that has stayed in or close to that cabin on previous cruises on the Dream.

Thank you,

poolesaredisneycrazy

We will be staying in 9588 in July. I have not been on a cruise before but my friend that is taking care of booking for us has been on many Disney cruises and she picked this room for us. She said it will be close to the middle of the ship and wont have a lot of noise from other activities.

Have fun!

We will be staying in 9588 in July. I have not been on a cruise before but my friend that is taking care of booking for us has been on many Disney cruises and she picked this room for us. She said it will be close to the middle of the ship and wont have a lot of noise from other activities.

Have fun!

Thank you for the information.

Yvette

Click on "Staterooms" in the red bar under the different choices (WDW, DCL, DL, etc.) and you can do a search of your room for reviews!

Hello,

My family will be traveling on our first Disney Cruise on the Disney Dream in October 2013. We will be staying in cabin 9590.
We would like to hear any reviews from anyone that has stayed in or close to that cabin on previous cruises on the Dream.

Thank you,

poolesaredisneycrazy

you have been assigned a nice room. I like deck 9! There is a large overhange on deck 11 that if you were on deck 10, it might affect you. You are pretty near to the mid-ship elivators and relatively close to the aft elivators. The aft can really come in handy. The view off of your balcony will be really nice. Enjoy your cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter