• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone stayed at Vista Kay, The Isles, Vinings, or Lexingtion Place

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
We were just driving around and came across these condo resorts. I had not heard of any of them but we always try to plan for next year. Anyone have any experience with them? Also are any of them gated?

We were just driving around and came across these condo resorts. I had not heard of any of them but we always try to plan for next year. Anyone have any experience with them? Also are any of them gated?
Um, you know people actually do live in Orlando/LBV. Just because a complex is listed as a condo or resort style condo doesn't mean they are intended for transient tourist populations. The reason you haven't heard of complexes such as The Vinings and Lexington Place is because real Orlando residents live there - they are not for tourists.

Stayed at Vista Cay resort in July. Very clean. It is gated, but the gates were never closed the whole time we were there.

Um, you know people actually do live in Orlando/LBV. Just because a complex is listed as a condo or resort style condo doesn't mean they are intended for transient tourist populations. The reason you haven't heard of complexes such as The Vinings and Lexington Place is because real Orlando residents live there - they are not for tourists.

Um, when I passed them they said RESORT condos and they were in the same area as Cypress Harbour and Horizons. Given the fact that there are a huge number of resort/condo/rentals in Fla I think it was an easy mistake to make. I am guessing that all the "transient tourists" in the area make it possible for those who actually live in the area to buy luxury resort condos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter