• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone stayed at The Parkway International Resort?

kyomagi

Mouseketeer
This is our third trip down in 6 years and this will be our second resort. I have heard they do weird things to get you to attend their timeshare meeting. Anyone stay there have any tips?

I posted asking the same thing not too long ago and didn't get any answers.

In the meantime I went searching around to find others that fit the same price and amenities - our big thing is having the separate room for the kids and a whirlpool bath. I have had a lot of luck finding similar places that I've actually read threads about on here.

VRBO.com has the best offers I've seen on condos since I'd been looking.

We have stayed here a few years ago. It is a really nice place
with plenty of space. I was never approached about a
timeshare deal. It could have changed by now since this
was in Sept of 09.I would stay again, but we stay onsite
for the Disney exp.

The Parkway Int'l resort is our home timeshare. We have been staying there, every year, since 1989. We have seen a lot of changes, not just in the property but in the surrounding area. I love, and will always love, the resort. It is just a comfort thing for me. Kissimmee has been getting more and more busy and packed, which I don't like much, but I love the resort and the grounds. We're leaving here in a few days to go down and I cannot wait. My first time back there in 8 years!!

We stayed at Parkway International last Jan, we LOVED it. Large, clean, nicely decorated 2br units and we were never approached regarding a timeshare tour. Maybe recieved ONE phone call, not positive it was at Parkway as we stayed at a few other resorts that trip. Also part of the Island One group of resorts is Liki Tiki Village, also very nice (definitely a good choice for families) and we were only asked once regarding a timeshare tour. No high pressure.

We stayed at Parkway International last Jan, we LOVED it. Large, clean, nicely decorated 2br units and we were never approached regarding a timeshare tour. Maybe recieved ONE phone call, not positive it was at Parkway as we stayed at a few other resorts that trip. Also part of the Island One group of resorts is Liki Tiki Village, also very nice (definitely a good choice for families) and we were only asked once regarding a timeshare tour. No high pressure.

we did. afew years ago. it was fine. kind of close to wdw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter