Has anyone stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott in Port Canaveral?

disneymagic316

<font color=peach>DVC Owner since 2000<br><font co
We have reservations at the Radisson but were thinking of changing it to the Marriott. I'm not sure how far from the port the Courtyard is.

Thanks!

We have reservations at the Radisson but were thinking of changing it to the Marriott. I'm not sure how far from the port the Courtyard is.

Thanks!

Try Google maps. Personally, I find anything by Marriott to be pretty good & reliable. I've read mixed reviews about the Radisson so I'd vote for the Courtyard even if it were a little further.

Just stayed here last Sat night. Not far from the port at all. Room was really spacious. I would stay here again. :thumbsup2

Try Google maps. Personally, I find anything by Marriott to be pretty good & reliable. I've read mixed reviews about the Radisson so I'd vote for the Courtyard even if it were a little further.

Just stayed here last Sat night. Not far from the port at all. Room was really spacious. I would stay here again. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I'm going to make reservations at the Courtyard.

Thanks!

Just back and stayed at the Residence INN - very close to the port, free Breakfast, great room with kitchen, and most definatley a new favoirte Marriott. staff was really nice and room was quiet.

We are staying at the Country Inn & Suites! Free b'fast & they will shuttle you to & from port. Plus if u drive u can leave ur car there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter