Has anyone stayed at the Anaheim Mariott lately?

tlovesdis

Disneyland Obsessed!!!
Would love to hear about it. From what I see on the website, it looks like a nice hotel with a nice pool, plenty of places to eat, a Starbuck's, and they offer concierge. We have stayed Disney concierge at the Grand and loved it, but just can't swing the high cost this next time. I am considering this hotel.

Please tell me everything you can, good or bad!

Thanks,

Tina

What kind of rates are you getting there? Everytime I look that hotel up, it ends up being more than the Disney hotels. The cheapest I have ever seen is $149 a night, but it is usually around $189 and more! So we would always pick onsite for that price. I have wanted to stay there for a while, if you find something reasonable, please update me!!! Thanks

Andrea

from expedia got 3 nights w/airfare from sac for 530.00..

would like to know quality of hotel..otherwise ill be there in 6 days :cool1:

Been there once. 10 or so years ago my oldest son sold the most over priced junk at his school.Great,now we 2 free days @ the Marriot.Off topic.The place is 'very nice'. :cool1: Just out our price range.(sts). :guilty:

MATTERHORN said:
What kind of rates are you getting there? Everytime I look that hotel up, it ends up being more than the Disney hotels. The cheapest I have ever seen is $149 a night, but it is usually around $189 and more! So we would always pick onsite for that price. I have wanted to stay there for a while, if you find something reasonable, please update me!!! Thanks

Andrea

I'm checking prices through Disney travel and getting a 4 night package in Feb 2007 for 2 adults and 2 children including 4 day hoppers and ART for $1485 with concierge. The closest Disney prop with the same, including concierge is PP and it's almost $2000! Big difference when trying to save money!!! I haven't priced just the hotel through their website.

Gotcha! Yeah if you have to have Concierge you are kinda stuck with hotels that offer it. We never benefit from it so it's cheaper for us to stay onsite, especially with the stay 4 nights, get $150 gift card in the spring. Good luck, it looks like a nice hotel!

Andrea

Hey matterhorn - I noticed you are in Vegas! My DH and I are going to be moving there in the next couple of months! I can't wait! Closer to DL!

We don't HAVE to have concierge, we just really enjoy it. When I checked the DLH for our dates in Feb, the only thing coming up was standard room with concierge and it's like $2500. It won't give me the option of no concierge! I can't beleive they would be sold out already when the 2007 rates were just releases!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter