Has anyone stayed at Movenpick or Explorers?

lucy5

Earning My Ears
Do you have a preference or any recommendations? We are going from the 2nd to 6th of December, 2 adults and a 4 year old. Also do shuttles run to the airport throughout the day, we have to be at the airport by 5pm? Thanks Lucy :)

I have stayed in the Explorers.

The Movenpick looks much more Comfortable.

However the pool would be better for kids in the Explorers, there is also a play area.

I've stayed at Explorers........ Rooms were nice and big. Good if you've got younger children... my teenagers didn't think much of it. I think your 4 year old would love it.

I agree that the Movenpick looks more comfortable but we have stayed at the Explorers and found it to be very clean and comfortable, we are quite happy to return there. We only used it to sleep so haven't used the pool but those who have said it is OK. One point worth considering is that Explorers is first pick-up for shuttle bus for parks so you will have more chance to get a seat on the bus, bearing in mind that you have a 4 year old I would think you would consider that is quite an important point. On saying that, the Movenpick is second pick-up, it was the ones at the Kyriad I always felt sorry for!

We stayed at the Explorers in August with 4 chidren aged 3,7,9 & 11. Wouldn't hesitate to go back. Pool & play area great. Very good point about the order of pickups on shuttle, but when we were there the Movenpick was last pick up.

We spent one night at the Movenpick and found it really nice. The breakfast is excellent - better than the DLH!

The shuttles do run to the airport through the day, but in the Movenpick you have to book it 24hrs in advance, unlike in the Disney hotels, to make sure they come to the hotel. You can book at reception.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter