Has anyone stayed at every WDW resort?

ufgator

DIS Veteran
Just curious if anyone has stayed at every WDW resort? Which is your favorite? Just being curious today. :)

We've stayed at all of the moderates before, and I'd like to stay at all of the deluxes.

No, but we're working in it! That's our goal! We might have to eliminate the values...by the time we get to them our four kids will be on there own (I can only dream!) and then its nothing but deluxe concierge!!!

FW
FW Cabins
POFQ
AKL
BC concierge
Polynesian concierge
WL
POR
BWI (January 2006)

I've stayed at every deluxe, and tried all CL's but 12th floor CL at the CR and Main Building CL at the GF (doing that next January).

The AKL is my favorite and the PR is a close second.

I've also stayed at the AS Sports and POFQ. If it were just DH and I and we could get a guaranteed king room and just needed a place to sleep, we'd go back to POFQ with no problem. But after dozens of WDW trips, we tend to spend a little more time at the resort and less in the parks, so amenities have become important to us. But otherwise loved the theming of POFQ :)

Anne

Do you want to include the Villa's or just the resort hotels?

If so, I've stayed in all except BI, WL and AllStars.

Don't think I have a favorite though because I like them all for different reasons and choose one based on my vacation fund, amenities and where I feel like staying that visit.

LOVED GF - never expected to - felt a million miles from reality.
Poly - same reason. Will always be special.
CR -well, it's CR and the monorial goes right thru!
AKL - enjoyed the watching the animals, but would not stay again without the same view.
CBR - beautiful and feel we're on an island far away.
POR/POFQ - both are gorgeous and CM's are fabulous!! POFQ, not crazy about decor, but love the resort size.
POP - only value we've stayed, but lots of fun and great value for money spent when it's any type of code!
BC/YC - not crazy about these resorts,rooms are small, but location is great.
Dolphin -huge resort, great CM's, food and location can't be beat! Rooms are nice, but few balconies and they are tiny. Some great views of EPCOT!
:flower1:

stayed at most of them - still missing - AKL, GF (don't want too), asmo, ***, Csr.

OKW - very relaxing - you are a million miles away.

Poly, WL, VWL, AKL - all are beautiful.

POR is my long time favorite moderate - beautiful resort.

PC - love it - stayed often and will again.

BC/BCV - can't be beat if you are going to Epcot for your main park time.

Getting there.... It's DH and I's goal, and that includes the Home Away from Homes.

so far we've got ASMo, WL, AKL, POP, POR, POFQ, BC. Can't do SOG so that's out, and we've done the Hilton at DTD, so there's still plenty left to go.

Yes, we've stayed at every deluxe, (with the exception of AKL), and all the mods too. We've tried Concierge in the deluxe resorts, and are looking forward to reserving the same for the AKL. We LOVED our visits to POR (Oak Manor) when it used to be DIXIE LANDINGS! We have never "camped" in Ft. wilderness, or stayed in the Fleetwoods either. We have never stayed in the value resorts, as they just didn't appeal to us (though POP looks like FUN, as we drive past each summer). We've stayed in OKW and DVB resorts *(in the DVC "home away from home" catagory). We have stayed in the treehouses, many years ago. We wish those were still available, as they were incredibly MAGICAL! Peacocks were around the house/porch in the am, and we saw such an amazing array of wildlife indigenous to the area. Don't like to name a favorite, as these seemingly change from time to time. Presently..however, we PREFER the location/amenities and accommodations of the WDW DOLPHIN resort! :goodvibes

No, but we’ve stayed at many! Since 1981 we’ve stayed at:

Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary
All-Star Sports, All Star Music, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside & French Quarter
Beach Club Resort, Beach Club Villas
Old Key West, Saratoga Springs

I’d like to try the Animal Kingdom Lodge, but can’t convince my crew to tear themselves away from OKW – which I understand completely! :cloud9:

We have stayed at every disney resort. We love AKL and Boardwalk the best for deluxes. We hate GF. We refuse to stay at a moderate unless we are desperate. We love all stars and pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter