Has Anyone Stayed at Boardwalk Villas?

cernermom

Earning My Ears
My family will be staying at Boardwalk Villas next month. I was just wondering what anyone has to say about the resort. Thanks.

We stayed at BWV in Oct. of 2005. Our room was beautiful, and we had a gorgeous Boardwalk view, but we diddnt feel they had alot of dinning options available, but we also have a family of very picky eaters!! the CM working there were wonderful, they were so nice and they made a big fuss over our little boy who was only 9 mos. at the time. When all is said and done we will probobly stay there again!

:thumbsup2 I have stayed at the BW and BWV many, many times. It is by far, my favorite resort. If I get my way, my family stays there. We normally have a fabulous view of the Luna Park pool. I love sitting out on our balcony and watching all of the splashing down there. At night, you can sit out and hear and see a few fireworks. You cannot beat the convenience of a walk (or boat ride) to EPCOT and MGM. We also love the ESPN club. They have delicious nachos! For adults, Jellyrolls is an awesome dueling pianos bar. In my opinion, it really is just a magical place....I am sure you will have a wonderful time. Aww, now you got me dreaming...:cloud9:

We stayed at BWV's a few years ago. It was really nice. We were lucky to get a BW view because we rented points from an owner. We ended up buying DVC when we returned home. We were there at Halloween time and I was amazed at the big celebration they had for the holiday. Wonderful being able to walk to two parks also.

I've stayed at BWV once before and I am heading back there in August. I love this resort, but I like the BCV a little better. The reason....the main pool at BWV tends to get very crowded and there is no room for tables and chairs, so they are in very short supply. This isn't a reason not to stay there, but since there is not a lot of seating, it would be nice if they enforced a no pool hopping code there. I don't know if things have changed much since the last time I stayed there 4 years ago, but they share busses with Y&B, as well as S&D and we had a couple of early morning admissions, where every bus that came was full and we waited over an hour to get on a bus. I'm really hoping this has improved and it will not happen again.

We have stayed at BWV many times as well; it is our home resort. We really enjoy it. I do have to say that I agree with the previous poster about the dining options; however, we usually don't eat right at the hotel anyway. Boardwalk Bakery is good for a quick breakfast, and you can get a slice of pizza at Spoodles pizza window. Spoodles also has good breakfast options. It is great to be on the lake, either in BWV or BCV; those are our favorite resorts. It's nice to walk around the lake at night, have an ice cream at Beaches 'n Cream over at the BC, and just enjoy the atmosphere. It's also terrific to be close to Epcot & a short boat ride to MGM. One note: some of the hallways in BWV are extremely long. By the time you get down to the elevator bank, you feel like you've walked halfway around one of the parks! It might be helpful to ask for a room that's not too far from the elevators. I also agree that the Luna Park pool is a fun view. BW view is almost impossible to get, unless it's a home resort & you book it right away at the 11-mo. window. It's a great resort; I'm sure you'll love it.

Has Anyone Stayed at Boardwalk Villas?

Please do not hate me - but I cannot resist!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Nope nobody has ever stayed there - they built that whole darn resort and as of today nobody has ever stayed there.......:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry - I could not resist............:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter