• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone spotted Marie in France (or anywhere) lately?

TaraPA

Can't live without a ticker!!!!
Heading solo to WDW in a week & would love a pic of Marie from Aristocats. I've heard she can be spotted now & then in France - any recent sightings? Can anyone post their Marie pics please?

Heading solo to WDW in a week & would love a pic of Marie from Aristocats. I've heard she can be spotted now & then in France - any recent sightings? Can anyone post their Marie pics please?

Earlier this month we saw Marie near the Train station in Toon town in MK.

myspacemarie.jpg

This is from last May in France. She's adorable!

OMG I love that pic! Cool hat - did you get that in WDW??

I never even though about Toontown - wasn't planning to head there at all (no kids with me this trip) but now I might just have to take a stroll through there!

Thanks for the replies!

Holy Moly I just noticed your Marie-filled lanyard in the pic - Marie pins are hard to come by! I have to admit it's DS7 that is in love with Marie - so last trip it was just him & I - we tried for 5 days to find a Marie pin to trade & didn't see any! I ended up buying him one to take home. Did you buy all of those or trade for them?

January - saw her in France, along with Sleeping Beauty (inside the building that includes the perfume store), and Belle & Beast at the same place.

Some I bought, others I traded for online through Pin Pics. I have 66 Aristocats pins so those are just the tip of the iceberg!

Aristocat Lover - looks like you're headed to WDW next week, same here, so I will be on the lookout for your Marie hat & pins!

We're actually going on the exact same dates! I usually have my Marie ears on too (super cute, all the way from Japan!) so I'm easy to spot! ;)

About three weeks ago had the granddaughter in Toontown and she was the first one to spot Marie over by the train station. The radar that kids have.:rotfl2:

Thanks for the info...I'm going to be looking for Marie this week too!

Thanks for all the replies - can't wait to try & spot her!

Aristocat Lover - there is a DIS Meet if you're interested, in Epcot at the Japan Arch, 7:45pm, Tuesday, May 6th. There's about 10 of us meeting there for a snack or drink & then we plan to watch Illuminations. There are 2 threads about it - one under the Community Board Meets, and one under Solo & Adult Travelers. We will all have some sort of LGMH on us to help ID each other.

In all my trips I've never seen her...

Your photos all just about brought me to tears..!! :lovestruc

I'm such a sap!!! :lmao:

I think my DD and I will make it our mission this year to find her!
wish us luck...!

(off to count my Marie pins.. but I know I'm not up to aristocats_lover. 66! wow!)

In all my trips I've never seen her...

Your photos all just about brought me to tears..!! :lovestruc

I'm such a sap!!! :lmao:

I think my DD and I will make it our mission this year to find her!
wish us luck...!

(off to count my Marie pins.. but I know I'm not up to aristocats_lover. 66! wow!)

When are you going in May? I'll be there 5/4-7 looking for Marie as well. Aristocat Lover is there those dates too. Hopefully I'll have a pic to post when I return (of Marie - or of Aristocat Lover ROFL!)

When are you going in May? I'll be there 5/4-7 looking for Marie as well. Aristocat Lover is there those dates too. Hopefully I'll have a pic to post when I return (of Marie - or of Aristocat Lover ROFL!)

We'll be there May 8-16... I'll certainly post my photos if I can find her..!! I showed these photos to my DD6 and she was really excited too (excited about Marie, not all us crazy Marie fans LOL!). We'll be looking for her :3dglasses

Duchess was my favorite character and when I went to WDW for the first time (pre-Epcot), my souvenier was a stuffed Duchess. Too bad they don't have Duchess with Marie. That would be cute!

I tried to find her last week in France (epcot).
I saw a line at the garden area of France (I was coming from the IG entrance)
It looked like something white and fluffy...
I was sooooo excited I ran over the bridge to find my Marie...:lovestruc

And guess what I got ...
A Princess...
I wanted a cat.

Princess said Marie had gone for her singing lessons...:cutie:
They called to see of she would be visiting later in the day.
Sadly, No

I never did find her...:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter