Has anyone sold cd's & dvd's??

gracie1

DIS Veteran
I have a store here (Music for a song) at the outlets. Has anyone ever dealt with them? I have over 400 cd's that I haven't used in 2 years or more. Thinking of selling them. I know I will probably only get like a $1 a piece but might as well take the cash! Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them or any other companies

Hey, what kind of music do you listen to? I might be interested in buying some. ;)

I have everything! From rock, rap, country, you name it. I haven't composed a list yet, but i could, or if your looking for anything specific, let me know!

I've been selling dvd's that we never watch on ebay. Ten bucks is ten bucks, right?

I think the one we have here is called Movie Stop. We've taken a bunch to sell there, and have been happy with the payout. You are right. Its very low, but its better than nothing...and better than 400 DVDs sitting in your house! Plus, with places like that, you don't have to watch ebay, or worry about shipping.

I have a store here (Music for a song) at the outlets. Has anyone ever dealt with them? I have over 400 cd's that I haven't used in 2 years or more. Thinking of selling them. I know I will probably only get like a $1 a piece but might as well take the cash! Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them or any other companies

Before you trade in your stuff, take a minute, go to Amazon.com and type in the ISBN number and just look at the Cd's value in the 2nd market. On the right side of the items page there will be a box that says "More Buying Choices" Just take a peek here and make sure you do not have a valuable item. I have been pleasantly surprised on some Cd's, Books, and DVD's that for one reason or another were rare and valuable, that I would have otherwise sold at a low market rate.

You can also check on ebay's completed listings and see if anything is worth a bit. Then sell back your leftovers. I work part time at Hasitngs and we buy back used product for cash or with added bonus if amount is put on a gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter