Has anyone shipped wedding items to your hotel room?

Malibelle

<font color=magenta>Malibelle<font color=darkorchi
Has anyone shipped items you needed for the wedding to your hotel you were staying? I am just trying to think how to get everything we need down there from PA. Someone suggested to ship boxes right to the hotel. Can this be done?

I didn't ship anything to my hotel room, but my event manager did let me ship two boxes right to him. I felt much better about doing that as he was able to let me know they had arrived safe and sound. He brought them to me when we met up once I was in Florida to go over the final details.

We accually had about 10 boxes we shipped down fed ex. We shipped them right to out hotel. When they received them they were put into a storage locker until our arrival. We just shipped them on Saturday so cross your fingers this all happened. Anything else just pm me

I shipped a $1000 anniversary necklace to my room at the bw. That was alot of money for me and I was versy scared when it didn't arrive when I thought it would. Disney andd my jewelry store helped out beyond believe. Turned out FexEx took longer than expected. The jewlery was in my room only one day before my annivesary. Scary but ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter