Has anyone shipped a package to

eaglesfan

Earning My Ears
your Disney hotel so it would be there upon arrival? I saw a tip somewhere and it suggested to send a box w/ juice boxes, snacks & non-perishables. This would save us from packing an extra heavy suitcase. I'd still bring the suitcase so we'd have a place for souveniers and other things.

Has anyone done this??:jester:

I done it many times. This works great with Christmas presents too!

I've shipped everything by Fedex (that way I have a tracking #, and I know exactly what day it should arrive) and clearly mark on the outside "attention mail room - Guest check in (date)"

never had a problem!

My husband had an Ebay item shipped to the Poly. It arrived the 2nd day we were there and guest services brought it to our room.

We looked into it before we arrived and guest services said it was no problem- as long as it wasn't monstrous in size.

Send it addressed to yourself and room number c/o Polynesian Resort (for example) Walt Disney World etc.
i.e., John Doe (Guest)
Room 1203
Polynesian Resort
Walt Disney World

The rest of the address should be available somewhere or just call the resort you are staying at for the full details.

Have a great trip

K

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter