Has anyone seen this shirt for sale at WDW?

no not that one, but they have the similar one with the crown on it that says bride at downtown disney.

Oh that is SO cute! Was in the parks two weeks ago and did not see that one anywhere. I did see the other one with the crown, in one of the stores on Main Street and I think I also saw it in a store in DHS, but not this one. I did think the crown one was super thin and ran small, but hopefully this one will be nicer.

Good luck!

Brooke

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I know that a lot of brides have complained about the shirts, not just about them running small, but about them being extremely thin as well.

If you check etsy, there are lots of sellers who do rhinestone iron-on transfers that you can customize (including the Disney font) and put on your own shirt. PeaceLoveRhinestones is a seller that has been used by a number of us on here.

If you buy a transfer and a Hanes T-shirt from Michael's, it's a lot less expensive than the Disney tee.

This is the one that they sell at WDW:

P3221883.jpg

I wore a tank top underneath it because it was thin (but thin isn't the worst thing when its so hot out.)

I ordered online and received this week... can definitely confirm that it runs small! Most of my tshirts are medium, occasionally large. I ordered an XL and its a snug fit for sure... and yes it is thin and will need a tank or cami underneath.

I ordered a Large. all other shirts from disney store have been med or large. XL was even too small!! exchanged for a XXL and even though it fits, makes me feel much larger than I really am. Oh well, I will get to wear mine in 12 days after we say "I Do" at SBP!!!

I can vouch for them running small. I typically wear a Juniors Medium in T-shirts, and after hearing they run small I ordered a Large. While it fits, I think I'd have rather gotten an XL to allow for breathing room in the heat and shrinkage from washing.

My DD is a size 14 in girls and I got her the adult small Bridesmaid one and it fits her great... if that helps too...

ETA - Mine are the Mickey Ears ones, not the crown. Good to know the crown one runs big - hope to pick one up on our Bachelorette trip next month!

Also, I found that the new ones run kinda big. For the one with the minnie ears, I am normally a medium, ordered a large, but should have gotten an XL. For the one with the crown at WDW, I tried on a medium, and it fit but I probably would have gotten a small!

I bought the one you mentioned and yes it runs very small. I'm usually a small for shirts so I initially ordered the medium. It was tight when I got it, so I returned it and got a large which fits better.

I agree with the previous posters in that you can buy the rhinestone transfers and use it on a tank or tee that you can pickup at Target or Kohl's. If you go on www.etsy.com they have several Disney bride transfers

I bought both from the Disney store and they arrived today -

The one you are looking at does run small, as many of the ladies on here have already said. I wear between a medium/large and i bought this sucker in XL based upon the feedback.

I'm glad I did! It's really tight in the chest, and a little baggy in the arms. It really fits funny! The good news is that it will be comfortable to wear around the park without having to worry about it pulling oddly because it fits small. I'll take the larger size!

The second shirt that has the hidden mickeys in the crown is SEE THROUGH! Seriously.
I will have to wear something underneath it for sure - it's a really cute top, it just needs a tank top underneath it.

I'm not upset about my purchases, and I say if you want them get them. Just be sure to order them larger than you would normally wear and be prepared to get a tank top to go under the 2nd shirt if you order it.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter