• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone seen the "tag fairy" lately?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I need some help people, please hum with me to the tune of Matchmaker:

Tag Fairy, Tag Fairy, please fix my tags
I messed them up
I am so sad

Tag Fairy, Tag Fairy, please fix my tags
make them how they used to be...

Tag Fairy, Tag Fairy,
they were so new
I've waited so long for a visit from you

Tag Fairy, Tag Fairy, I promise to
be more careful with them this time...

I hereby solemnly swear to NOT mess around with things I don't know much about, this includes, but is not limited to the EDIT PROFILE button :scared1:

Thank you for your consideration Tag Fairy, and thank you to all my hummers.:hippie:

See, I even made up a song for you, Please with Pixie Dust on Top? :worship: ???:flower3:

HI tag fairy, if you are around tonite could you ppllllleease fix my tags, I messed them up on my board and really would like them back

They were

likes the dark cheese its
and
have to get me some of those automatic bedtime kids.

Please???

put them in a bright color and enlarge the size

put them at the bottom of your siggie like t and a did as you always notice them there.

bright lime green/ red....flashy type of colors will draw attention to them quicker....

put the tags you lost in yourself and the tag fairy would only have to colorize them then...
that is what t and a did...alison

See, I even made up a song for you, Please with Pixie Dust on Top? :worship: ???:flower3:

i would do the poem/ song in colors ....it's more striking and noticeable then.

ok, next question for class : "give me a tag 102......"

Please, can't you spare just one tag? Just one tag for this lonely gal who has NEVER had one? PLEASE? With sugar on top? Or sprinkles? Or a glass of chardonnay if you prefer? I'm desperately seeking a tag!

Allyson

Is that any better?

Dear Tag Fairy,

I messed up my tags, please help. I promise to NEVER touch that button again! Do fairies like may wine perhaps???:flower3: I dooo have a couple extra bottles...i'm just saying iz all...

Is that any better?

Dear Tag Fairy,

I messed up my tags, please help. I promise to NEVER touch that button again! Do fairies like may wine perhaps???:flower3: I dooo have a couple extra bottles...i'm just saying iz all...

you did a fine job.....

Is that any better?

Dear Tag Fairy,

:woohoo: It worked!!! You got your color back and it looks mah-velous! (Now remember, DON'T TOUCH!!!!) ;)

And I got my "action"!!!! :rotfl: Thank you, Tag Fairy! :worship: I'm happy now! :goodvibes

Please, can't you spare just one tag? Just one tag for this lonely gal who has NEVER had one? PLEASE? With sugar on top? Or sprinkles? Or a glass of chardonnay if you prefer? I'm desperately seeking a tag!

Allyson

wow, offering to give up booze, you'd think it's good tribute;)

lol.....I was trying to be funneee by acting like I didn't notice that you had pizza and that I only noticed the jello shots.:upsidedow

:confused3

natch, jello shots trump anchovies:banana:

Oh my goodness. I go out of town for the weekend and I find people have been tagged, scrolled, and rolled.

CONGRATS everybody!!!:woohoo:

I remember somebody else posting that they were a babynurse too. But you guys have turned so many pages, I cant recall what their username is now. *Pleased to meetcha* fellow babynurse!:goodvibes

Ooooo, THank you, thank you Tag Fairy!! I promise no touchie the button!!!

TooMuchWine.jpg
and

glitter10.gif

Enjoy tagfairy, but remember, NO FUI's!

:hippie: :hug:

Yet more tags!:banana: Woohooo! Congrats gals!:cheer2:
Thanks for fulfilling wishes TF! You really know how to make 'em smile:goodvibes :wizard:

babynurse: back at 'cha:thumbsup2

And a BIIIG thankyou to all of my taggie friends, thanks for all your help and advice:

Wineglass.jpg

Thank you, thank you very much!!!:woohoo: :lovestruc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter