Has anyone seen the Huffy Green Machine in stores?

happily single

Left foot first!
So I waited...My ds7 wants the Huffy Green Machine (think Big WHeel) for xmas. I thought for sure I would have no problem getting one in store. Of course, now a week before the big day I'm having trouble finding them in stores, well at least all on-line stores say they are not available in stores.

Has anyone seen the Green Machine in stores? I have Target, Walmart, Toys R Us and Kmart nearby

Thanks

Do they still make that?? I had one back in the late 70's/early 80's! :rotfl2:

Do they still make that?? I had one back in the late 70's/early 80's! :rotfl2:
Yes they still make it. Of course its the new and improved version. I always wanted one as a kid, but never got it. Might just take ds's for a spin if I find one in stores.

I know that Toys R Us just had it in their Ad. I have never had a problem finding them in stores but I have not purchased for Christmas.

My kids love their green machines. I have three of them in the garage. :goodvibes

Wow, can't believe they still make them! :thumbsup2
Of course mine looked cooler than the new ones. :laughing:

I looked it up on the TRU website and I see it's $79.99 with free shipping.

I saw them at Costco a couple of weeks ago. I also didn't know they still made them, that was my older brothers big gift back in 1979! That's the only place I've seen them in person this year though... I don't remember how much it was, either. :goodvibes

We have two of them at our house. All the kids in the neighborhood love them. Our Toys r Us has them in stock. We ordered ours from the website several years back. It was no problem to put together.

Not to hijack your thread, but DS11- 5 ft tall 85lbs wants one of those for Christmas also. Anyone know if he is too big?

Our Kmart has them on sale this week. My sister just bought one off the shelf this morning.

My local Target had them over the weekend.

My niece asked for one in pink - I had a hard time tracking that down, but finally found one online at Sports Authority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter