Has anyone seen any photos of the Magic in Drydock 2013?

I've enjoyed all the updates so far and look forward to more over the next few weeks.

There is a huge update now with 57 photos. A contractor emailed them to my hubby. Enjoy!!! I know I did!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Daaaaaaaang! About time, too! Now I can finally believe that she's really gonna show up for our date on the 20th. ;) Thanks for the great pictures!! Xoxo

Daaaaaaaang! About time, too! Now I can finally believe that she's really gonna show up for our date on the 20th. ;) Thanks for the great pictures!! Xoxo

Hey EvaSue,

Let's start a thread on or around Oct 19 that we can both post on (& whomever else is on the 10/20 cruise) with pics/info. Whaddayasay?

~Em

Hey EvaSue, Let's start a thread on or around Oct 19 that we can both post on (& whomever else is on the 10/20 cruise) with pics/info. Whaddayasay? ~Em Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That would be very informative just keep us posted where you post it. :lol

Oh man, how bad do I want to sail on the Magic now. Oh man. :cloud9: Thanks for all the pics everyone. It's so interesting to watch the progress.

Too lazy to look, when is her first sail date after dry dock? :lovestruc

Oh man, how bad do I want to sail on the Magic now. Oh man. :cloud9: Thanks for all the pics everyone. It's so interesting to watch the progress. Too lazy to look, when is her first sail date after dry dock? :lovestruc

10/20 and we are on it (and 10/25 too!!!)!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter