Has anyone seen a Stitch costume at the parks?

tinker&belle

DIS Veteran
My daughter really really wants a Stitch costume. I was wondering if anyone who has been there recently has seen them in the parks?

My daughter is obsessed with Stitch. The only place that I have recently seen a Stitch costume is on eBay. We have purchased Stitch hands at Disney World ~ that was last October. We did order a Stitch hat off eBay so that she could wear it to MNSSHP last year ~ I believe that it was from Japan. Stitch seems to be very popular there.:stitch2:

frugalfanny said:
My daughter is obsessed with Stitch. The only place that I have recently seen a Stitch costume is on eBay. We have purchased Stitch hands at Disney World ~ that was last October. We did order a Stitch hat off eBay so that she could wear it to MNSSHP last year ~ I believe that it was from Japan. Stitch seems to be very popular there.:stitch2:

Thanks. We have the hands already. I was hoping since the show is on Disney Jr. now maybe it would have more merchandise. I have two little girls obsessed with Stitch and one of them wants a costume very badly.

I've never seen a Stitch costume in the parks before. :( Your best bet is probably going to be eBay. Amazon has some but the costumes are for Stitch dressed as an alien - cute but nowhere near as cute as an actual Stitch would be!

Sorry that none have shown up in the parks, but there are some on Amazon (which I'm sure you've already seen) between $20-30. When are you going? You may be able to find some Halloween costumes at the Disney Store. Good luck!
:goodvibes

Unfortunately, I have never seen a full on Stitch costume being sold at the parks. However, when I was 9, which would be 11 years ago, WDW did sell some really cute and handy Stitch backpacks. I still have mine sitting on my bed.

I don't know if they still sell them, though. I last went to WDW when I was 18 and I don't remember having seen them twice.

I'm pretty obsessed with Lilo & Stitch stuff, myself. I still get on Youtube and watch the animated series that was on TV when I was a kid and I still watch the VHS I have of the first movie a lot. Sometimes, I even cuddle up with my Stitch and put on my Experiment 624: Angel kigurumi (Japanese pajamas).

If you can find one in her size online, she would love the Stitch kigurumi. Or, if you know anyone that goes to anime cons, they might be able to find you one at one of them. We have a local anime convention that I go to nearly every year and one of the dealers almost always has Stitch and Angel kigurumis. I bought my Angel one from him.

Angel is the pink one, if you can google the image of both pajamas. My boyfriend might be getting the Stitch one so we can wear them to Halloween at Disneyland this year. And it fits because Angel is Stitch's love interest, although she is mainly a TV show and sequels character. Angel is not in the first or second films.

I would include links to images of the backpack and the pajamas, but since my post count is lower than 10 right now, I'm not allowed to post the links.

I don't ever remember seeing them in the park. But, years ago when Disney would offer a plethora of costumes online during Halloween sales season, I could swear Stitch was available. You might try eBay.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter