Has anyone rode the I Ride Trolley?

juggernaut

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Vistana Villages in June. We are planning on going to Sea World and Universal. Has anyone rode the I Ride Trolley to these destinations? How long of a ride is it and are the vehicles packed? Trying to save a little money on parking but don't want to ride the trolley if isn't worth it. Thanks.

I would agree with the above. The I-Ride drops you right outside Sea World but to get to Universal you probably have a good 10/15 minutes walk from where you get dropped.

We took it last sepetember, to go up and down I-drive for restaurants and stuff, and it was ok.

But be warned that at busy times, the buses might pass right in front of you because they are full, leaving you very frustrated and po'd after your long day at the park!!!

But all in all, we were glad we took the weekly pass...

We are planning riding it for a day, to get on and off to do some sight seeing and shopping. I think it will be really nice for me as I do all the car driving so I will be able to sit back and look at the sites.

Paula
:cool1:

There is a walk, at the end of the I-Ride, to Universal but it is totally 'doable' and will, as Wilma Bride suggests, take around 10 - 15 mins :thumbsup2

Only thing is that you might not want to make the walk back after a long day in the parks :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter