Has anyone rented at Windsor Hills from Disneyworld2miles?

jerseygirl81

DIS Veteran
I'm considering renting a unit at Windsor Hills from Jerry at Disneyworld2miles.com but I don't see any reviews and can't find anything on the Disboards either, so I'm wondering if anyone has stayed in his condo, I'm concerned about renting from him if I can't find any reviews and he's owned it for years?
Thanks, Linda

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out how to ask him to provide his vacation rental license, reviews, and such...and not sound like a hostile person. He seems really nice, but I'm scared with the recent scams going on.

Any headway? I asked him some questions and he hasn't responded yet. I emailed him at 10ish this morning.

I haven't found out anything else and I'm considering renting another Condo. Our travel days are Tues. to Tues so some owners with good reviews will only rent weekend to weekend. Linda

Since you are looking at Villas, Here is my advice on picking a good location for your vacation villa. I have reviews on Indian Creek and Emerald Island plus tons of advice for picking a villa. If you don't know what vacation villa neighborhoods are like, you can see video I shot from the front window and from jogging around neighborhoods on the Indian Creek review. Enjoy and Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter