• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone recieved their MNSSHP tickets yet?

annie1995

<font color=FF0066>I have not used mine outside th
Just curious. Its been over a week and I have nothing yet:confused3

Just curious. Its been over a week and I have nothing yet:confused3

Give it a few more days. Did you print out the receipt? One year I got them in the mail and forgot them in my nightstand. I just showed GS my receipt (Which I had placed in my glovebox)and I was issued new tickets. Now when I receive them I look at them make sure its the correct date and I pack them weeks before we even go.

I just got mine today. And they are hard plastic, just like a credit card. I was under the impression that they were paper from what I read on the boards. They are cute we got 7 and each one has different disney characters and scenes on them

I got mine yesterday also and ordered them on May 1st... They are very cute, my daughter wants to play with them...

I haven't gotten mine yet either. I ordered mine on 5/1 too. They will probably be in mail either today or tomorrow.

Mine just came today!!! They are cute too. We have 2 mickey and two Cinderalla and her prince!!!

Wow! I am glad I read thru this. I got mine today. I thought they were my recplacement Disney Visa and I tossed them in one basket. After reading this I opened the envelope and found 4 different designs for 9-23! We have Cinderella and the Prince, The Incredibles, Mickey-Donald-Goofy in the teacups and Mickey "flying" near the Castle. Very cute! I need to remember them now! I was wondering how they knew what day they were for but saw underneath it said the date/time. I plan on saving everything and taking it on the trip.

They came regular mail- not Fed Ex like others got their cards.:wizard:

Nope, not yet. Waiting patiently here. :rolleyes1 Hoping that when I get home from work they will be in the mail!!!!

I ordered mine on May 1st, they just arrived today. We cant wait to trick or treat with the mouse...:rotfl2:

Just a note.....check the dates on your tickets. I ordered on 5/1, they arrived today. We are attending the party on 10/23, our tickets stated that they were for 10/31. We won't even be in Disney on 10/31 so I know that it was not my mistake. Had to call, they are going to reissue them.

Cathy

I ordered on May 1st and received them in the mail today. I noticed they had my ds (5) wrong and the price was off :confused3...I had to call and get it changed, so now, they are mailing out a new card for him...lord I hope they don't screw this up :rotfl:. The CM told me to shred his old card and she is resending a new one, I think I will keep it though - just in case we get down there and something is wrong with the new one - I will have the old one for proof. I think I'm to paranoid :lmao:.

Got mine today as well. I ordered them on the the 4th.

I also got my cards today. My DD loves hers it has Cinderella and her Prince on it. DS is Donald, Mickey, and Goofy on the teacups. The adult ones both have Mickey. Since this is the first thing related to our trip we have received in the mail it makes me even more excited to go. This will he our first MNSSHP. I think I am more excited about than the kids.

Ours just arrived yesterday and I was one of those crazies on hold first thing in the AM on May 1st. I'm glad people have posted that they've had errors....I flipped one over and checked the date, but now I'm gonna go check all of them.....I, too, am the paranoid sort.

The ticket images are cute, don't get me wrong, but does anyone else wish they had been Halloween-themed? Maybe it's just the scrapbooker in me, but would it have killed them to incorporate a ghost or a pumpkin or such?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter