Has anyone recieved the 2005 Vacation Planning DVD yet?

TinkerBelle_325

DIS Veteran
Just curious. I ordered mine on March 2nd and i assume it will take at least two weeks, but has anyone had luck and gotten it sooner? Also, is there someone we can write to to complain about the fact that Canadians didn't have access to the 2005 video until March...wheras US residents (incl those in buffalo which is like a hop skip and a jump from TOronto...grrr lol) were able to get theirs in January

You should be receiving yours soon. I ordered mine in the middle of Feb and received it within a couple of weeks.

Oct 2005 CBR & MNSSHP!!!

:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess: princess:

I got mine awhile ago but I had to have a friend in the US order it for me and forward it on to me.

I ordered mine in February but got the Magical Gatherings one again. That is three all the same for me now! I ordered through the Canadian website.

Did you all get updated ones?

They have updated the Canadian order website. As of Mar 2nd it shows the new vacation video with Mickey on the front. So thats a good sign. Before it still had a picture of the purple magical gatherings video. I ordered Mar. 2nd as did several other people on the boards, so I was just wondering if anyone has recieved it yet. I'm hoping mine will come sometime this week

My understanding was that it would not be available to Canadians until Mid-March. The web site still says "Pre-order" so it doesn't look like it has happened yet unless they are slow changing the site.

I ordered mine a long time ago.. hope to get it soon! my mail is very slow out here in the boonies..lol

Hello fellow Canadian Disney lovers !

This is my first post on this board !

To reply concerning the new DVD, I ordered mine maybe 2 weeks ago, no news yet, but I've been having problems with my mail lately, we receive the envelopes either all wet, partially ripped or wrinkled... I thought this was jus locally but from the look of a few threads here, it seems like that elsewhere in the country...

Thank you all and I'll be around... :)

Bye bye

We have ours... but we had it shipped to the in-laws house in NC. They brought it up on this visit..... :teeth:

Since it was from the US site, we ordered around Christmas time..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter