Has anyone recently seen the Flintstones?

thebigtrip

Mouseketeer
My 3 yr. old niece and I are in LOVE with the Flintsones. I know they used to have a Hanna-Barbara ride but it closed. Has anyone ever seen the Flintstones in a character meet and greet anyways??

Awesome!!! I had assumed that they were never there because we did not see them last time we were there. Can anyone else tell me if T2 is where they usually are??? Is there someone we can ask when we get there about who the characters will be that day?

Every time I've been there, I've seen them on the float that goes around (of course they rotate though) but keep an eye for that float, or near the T2 area as thats usually where they stop.

Reading that article from the Orlando Sentinal made me angry. I liked the characters from Universal, and hearing of them getting fired and replaced is just enough to make me :furious: And I didn't even meet most of them. Saw, but didn't meet. See what I'm talking about by clicking here:

All I can say is that they had better not touch the Marvel characters. Heck, they shold add more Marvel characters to their roster!

I'm so disappointed about that. Although I understand a need to reach the younger generation, I still hate to see the "Classics" lost in the whole deal. I'm glad I hadn't told my niece that the Flintstones would be there.

I think the Marvel characters are safe. As far as firing, none that I know of have been fired. They all either play other characters already or have other jobs in the park such as new employee trainers, etc.

I'm sorry thebigtrip, that you and your neice wont see the Flintstones.

What a shame. I cant understand why they would do away with Popeye and Olive Oyl. He has a ride! Is Bluto gone too? I dont even know who Elena is, I guess Zorro's girlfriend? :confused3 I wish Betty Boop wasnt going. I never really encountered Fred and Wilma, but did see them in passing.

I wish they would add characters to both parks instead of the decline I have greatly noticed over the years.

my 3 y.o. was just eating her Flintstone vitamins this morning & i told her that she could meet these characters at universal....bummer, guess i was wrong. removing the Flintstones seems like a big mistake to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter