Has anyone RECENTLY redeemed a Cityspree Gift Certificate

Cilegna

Earning My Ears
I have purchased several Cityspree gift certificates and wanted to make sure that they are being honored at the locations. I used one on my last trip to Orlando without any problems. However, the cashier kept looking at the gift certificate and finally told me she had never seen one from Cityspree. The gc was for Skull Kingdom.
I have already gotten:

2 Latin Quarter $50 gcs for $12.50 each

$40 Skycoaster gc for $10.00

$25 Skyventure gc for $8.75

$50 Titanic Exhibit gc for $12.50

:D

I called the titanic place before I bid on them and they said they are taking them but that was on 3/21/00. No telling what could happen before I use them! I also have one for "The Butcher Shop Steakhouse" and would like to know if anyone has experiences with it! TIA!!

I know someone who used Latin Quarter cityspree gift certificates within the last few week with no problems. I have $100 of these myself so I was very relived to hear this. There is an mailing list that I subscribe to which people post on successful and unsuccessful experiences with cityspree gift certificates. Also there was a posting on mycoupons travel board from someone who used several gift certs from Cityspree in Orlando. It seems like only smaller mom and pop type businesses aren't honoring them. Bigger business probably realize that the goodwill towards a customer is worth more then a few gift certificates. Hope this helps!

I am giving one of the Latin Quarter $50 certificates to my parents to use in October. I'm giving it as part on a birthday present. It would be a real bummer if they couldn't use it! :(

All Star Sports Oct 2000
HIFS & Sheraton World Feb 2001
Courtyard WDW May 2001
HIFS & AS Movies Sept/Oct 2001

I have only purchased gcs for businesses or restaurants I have heard of. I have, however, emailed the following locations and they have emailed me back stating that they will honor Cityspree gcs:

Skyventure
Skull Kingdom
Titanic :D

Monica I would be ever so grateful if you can tell my how to subscribe to the Cityspree mailing list that post successful and unsuccessful experiences with cityspree gift certificates. Also, if you can give me the link to mycoupons travel board.

THANK YOU :D ;) :D ;) :D ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter