Has anyone recently bought Caramel Corn in WDW?

arizonacolbys

Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!
Our favorite stop for a great snack used to be Sleepy Hollow in the MK. :D We loved getting that huge bucket of Caramel Corn to munch on for days to come. ;) On our last trip we were very disappointed to find out that they no longer sell it there.

Has anyone recently had caramel corn at WDW? Where did you find it?

(I remember also finding a vendor that sold it during Fantasmic - but couldn't find it anywhere else at MGM.) Any info would be greatly appreciated! TIA!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

When we went in August 2003, we too couldnt wait to get the carmel corn bucket at Fantasmic (like we had in OCt. 2001), but they no longer servced it there.
It was a major bummer for us. Instead they had cotton candy in buckets, but it's not the same as caramel corn!
I dont know of any other places that sell it now. Sorry.

I want some NOW!!! I made plans to go back to Sleepy Hollow to get a bucket to take home with me and by the time we tried to go back, CM's had roped all the area off for fireworks. I never even got to try it. I wish you could buy it online and they could ship it to me :)

They were selling it at Sleepy Hollow in January. They also sold it by the bucket walking around the park (strolling vendor). They had said it would seasonal, but it might be back to year round.

Thanks for all your replies! I really hope that Sleepy Hollow is selling it again year round. We'll be looking for it in September! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter