Has anyone received their pull-apart Olaf yet from DMR?

LisaTN

DIS Veteran
I ordered mine about three weeks ago but it still says "Pending" so I was curious.

I haven't received mine yet either. I think I ordered mine the same day the movie was released to make sure that it wouldn't sell out.

I was actually wondering the same thing. I'm hoping it arrives before Easter. I just got my dumbo DVD in the mail from last months promotion when you buy three you get one free. I ordered them at the same time. I really hope it does come before Easter because I'm havering a hard time finding any frozen stuff in the stores.

Thanks just checking I remember seeing one on a message board so I wasn't sure if most people had gotten theirs or not

I still haven't heard anything about Olaf although I ordered the extras from the Pirate Fairy a week ago (blue pixie dust and extra Lithographs for Pirate Fairy/Frozen) and received an email that those shipped the other day. I also cashed in some points for a reward two days ago and received an email that it was shipped today but still nothing on Olaf :(

Anyone know if possibe to cancel the Olaf orders? Is there a link I am not seeing to cancel in My Account area? I wanted to give for our April 17th trip to Disney, but clearly won't arrive in time so will probably buy something like it at Magic King or Downtown Disney....

EDIT: Did a "contact us" on the website and requested the cancel. Will post if/when I hear back.

I also ordered mine the day the blue ray was released....over a month ago and I still have not received it or even an email confirming that it was ordered. I was hoping it would arrive for dd's birthday which was at the end of march. Hopefully we get it before the end of May :worried:

I emailed DMR about two hours ago and they emailed me this back.

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for your email about the status of your Olaf Pull-Apart Plush order. The Olaf Pull Apart Plush is a specialty item and we are requesting 6-8 weeks to deliver from the time of your order. We can verify we received your order request on 03/28/14, so you should expect to receive your Olaf Pull-Apart Plush between 05/09/14 - 05/23/14.

We appreciate your membership and interest in the Disney Movie Rewards program. If you have any further questions, please contact us at DisneyMovieRewards@Disneyhelp.com.

Sincerely,
The Disney Movie Rewards Consumer Relations Team

Strange they emailed me back at 8pm. Thought they would be closed.

We got ours a week to week n half ago. DH says it took 6 weeks to get it. The kids love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter