Has anyone received their DVC 1098 form yet?

jmb910

Obsessed with anything Disney!
This is always the last form I need every year before I can file my taxes :(.

I do not think I ever get a 1098. The taxes paid are listed on the new dues letter that is sent.
Or are you talking about interest you pay on a loan?

I do not think I ever get a 1098. The taxes paid are listed on the new dues letter that is sent.
Or are you talking about interest you pay on a loan?

Form 1098 is used to report Mortgage Interest paid.

This is my first year as a DVC member and we don't own a house yet (we will later this year), so I'm very new to this.

I think I remember being told we get a 1098 if we finance through Disney because of the interest paid on the mortgage, is this correct? We did finance through Disney so should I be keeping an eye out for the 1098?

I've found via the DVC Member site the details on my dues paid.

I think I remember being told we get a 1098 if we finance through Disney because of the interest paid on the mortgage, is this correct? We did finance through Disney so should I be keeping an eye out for the 1098?

If you made any payments in 2014 that included Mortgage Interest in the payment amount, they will send you a Form 1098.

Yep we financed through Disney. Still nothing in Colorado :(.

given that on the dvc members website you can click on "loans" and search transactions and it will show you a breakdown of the dollar amount each month that went to interest, you could likely use that as an estimate while you wait for the official document. I would think.

Note: i'm not a tax preparer at all, just what I was thinking for estimation's sake.

1098 arrived today in NJ. The amount on it matched what I pulled off the dvcmember site as interest paid in 2014

Same here. Got mine in NJ and it showed the exact numbers I thought it would.

I still haven't received mine in CA. BOO.

Is there a total shown for 2014 on the member website? Or I should do my own math? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter