Has anyone managed a FP for Frozen Ever After In Epcot at 30 days?

1andrea

DIS Veteran
I've been trying and can't seem to get one at any time of day at 30 days out.

Have any of you managed it or are they all fully booked with resort guests?

Thanks xx

I would say try, try and try again, the App is your friend. As people are always change plans and swapping their days round.

I did this with my BOG ADR, as I couldn't get it at my 180 day window but after checking and checking then checking again for days I finally got one :cheer2:.

So when ever you get 5 minutes, whack the app out and have a look, and if people think you're strange for obsessing over your phone just tell everyone you're playing Pokemon Go lol :)

Even while you're in Disney, as they have free wifi, keep checking then and I'm sure you'll be rocking out with Anna, Elsa and Olaf - Good Luck :shamrock:

The Frozen ride has had a lot of problems and keeps breaking down. We had a fast pass and missed the chance to use it because the ride was closed. Even when it's open the fast pass line is atleast an hour wait.

I saw on another thread earlier that someone managed to snag a Frozen FP whilst they was in the park for the same day :)

The Frozen ride has had a lot of problems and keeps breaking down. We had a fast pass and missed the chance to use it because the ride was closed. Even when it's open the fast pass line is atleast an hour wait.

It sounds like a bit of a nightmare, might be best to give it a miss until next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter